Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quick Sketches

I limited myself to an hour on this one, and this is what I ended with. I also decided not to use an eraser at all and see what mess would result. My iPhone doesn't take the best pictures either...


A sort of collage sketched up a while ago for a good friend of mine. I've never seen headphones and a record put together to make a guitar, so I claim that idea.
I'll finish a full drawing of this someday.


A quick sketch-up to get my perspective right for a drawing I wanted to do.  Since I'm so in love with music, I figured what better way to showcase that than to draw a massive set of headphones.


The result of that previous sketch. Perspective looks right to me, so I'm glad I got that down. It was the toughest aspect for me. I want to find a way to incorporate headphones in the next drawing I'll do. it should be easier the second time around.


As I am obsessed with space, the only logical thing would be to create a piece of space art.  I used a pen for this, and made it real quickly.  It's not a complete piece, but it's as complete as I'm going to make it.

3 comments:

  1. This is a good collection of sketches, and what amaze me more is that you made them in just a quick time frame. And I actually never thought of headphones and a record put together to make a guitar, this is also my first time to see one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying so. It's challenging but rewarding to do these speed sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Good job on all of these!

    ReplyDelete